• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Jester Class

Rlane2000

Legacy Supporter 3
Personaly I think you staff members at Herocraft shoud add a new class in the next map after 4.0 called Jester. The jester would have skills such as backflip (obviously), piggify, safefall, and other skills a jester would have.

Joka10

Soulsand
I don't know where it would fit in... It's a good idea, I guess? But it doesn't really work for any of the combat classes because they are, well, combat classes. It also doesn't really serve a purpose as a profession.

Rlane2000

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't know where it would fit in... It's a good idea, I guess? But it doesn't really work for any of the combat classes because they are, well, combat classes. It also doesn't really serve a purpose as a profession.

Well it would kind of be like beguiler in a sence, the beguiler really has no combat use but seems like a very fun class to mess with people. I personally would put it under rogue

We already have beguiler

Well in some updates they replace other classes with new ones, its just a thought.[DOUBLEPOST=1346978074,1346977830][/DOUBLEPOST]Another class i thought would be interesting would be a Nightingale. A mixture of ninja's stealth skills and wizards magic. would be placed under rogue, and personally i would find fun.

Rlane2000

Legacy Supporter 3
The only part I said that sounds remotly similar is the fact that it would have piggify. thats like saying a bard is copying the wizard class for having pulse