• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Java runtime environment problem

killriot24

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey I couldn't play minecraft on my laptop because I couldn't install the new Java Runtime Environment, When the
installation could even start it says Installation failed , the wizard was interrupted........................

Last edited:

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Ummm does Minecraft try to install the newest JRE automatically? If not, try downloading and installing it from here:
https://java.com/getjava

If it does try to install JRE automatically, try right-clicking Minecraft.exe and running as administrator.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey I couldn't play minecraft on my laptop because I couldn't install the new Java Runtime Environment, When the
installation could even start it says Installation failed , the wizard was interrupted........................
Windows 8?

killriot24

Legacy Supporter 2
Btw I delete my whole minecraft so I need to download the newest java to get minecraft.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
So I rename minecraft? Plus I don't have kaspersky it expired.
Whatever anti virus you are running is interfering with java platform. Create an exception for minecraft in your AV program settings

killriot24

Legacy Supporter 2
Can you please give
Whatever anti virus you are running is interfering with java platform. Create an exception for minecraft in your AV program settings
me a detailed explanation on how to do it. Thanks alot for the time your giving to help me.

comfyfutons

Glowing Redstone
Can't you just exit "kasperksy" for 10 minutes while you install the Java Runtime Environment?