• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jamie1994's whitelist application form.

Jamie1994

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Jamie1994
  2. Location & Age:Newcastle England age 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 3 or more but no more than 5!
  4. 1 case of me being banned was because i was talking to a admin and as he was slipping up with commands i helped him and maybe he was thinking i was trying to outsmart him, so i was banned this was on a prison server :)! the other 2 reasons were most likey because i was being a idiot? mcbans said i was greiffing which i admit i have done before but never to a high scale things you can normally fix within 0.5 seconds! :p
  1. Referral(s):ItzzDylan Tongenocide Magesblood rag3e
  2. Reason you should be accepted: i think i should be accepted because i have been 100% honest in this app and i love to play with my 4 friends i hold them close to my heart, we have server hopped many times together and i dont want to leave them behide i think i am mature and i can understand problems irl/and in game i do not judge anybody from they race to they specail needs

1. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard herocraft by my good friend Tongenocide :D!
  2. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes sir ofc i have
  3. Additional Info:MY specail code is HCJ9, and i cant wait to see people play this game ;D and i love to party (if i am accepted)! i hope you will overlook for bans and look at the person i am now

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry but due to your numerous amounts of griefing, you will not be accepted. You've done it multiple times, telling us that you are most likely/obviously a repeat offender. Greifing isn't tolerated on Herocraft. Good luck with another server.
Do not make multiple threads due to denial on previous threads. Good luck finding another server. We do not want repeat offenders banned from other servers for greifing.

Jamie1994

Dirt
Hello Gabizou i have explained that to the server owner and serratt and the other protecters ^^ they told me to repost my app :D after i explained what went down with detailed reasons please dont get the wrong idea

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello Gabizou i have explained that to the server owner and serratt and the other protecters ^^ they told me to repost my app :D after i explained what went down with detailed reasons please dont get the wrong idea

And it's up to the stage where it's at the discretion of the Proctor to either accept or decline you which you've obviously been declined. You state 3 or more bans but no more than 5, the thing is - you do have 5 bans (including your explanation with the admin banning you).

That's enough trying to weasel your way into the server, accept your rejection and move on, good luck finding another server as it's already been said, thank you for your time.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Can you prove this?

Previous threads:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/jamie1994s-whitelist-application-form.4813/
http://www.herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/jamie1994s-whitelist-application-form.4862/

There is no sign of "server woner and seratt and other protecters" saying otherwise. I do not see how they are getting any info more than I am. There is a reason why there are different jobs on Herocraft, proctors whitelist people and only when in the deepest of matters (ban repeals) do mods/admins step in. I highly doubt you'll be getting in when lying to me like this.

For future reference, I'm not some noob at whitelisting people, I'm a guide (upgraded proctor).

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Err, wow. He did speak with seratt on TS and PMed me, but was given no indication of being whitelisted. Seratt and I told him to repost his application, explaining all of his bans. Looks like the team has spoken.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So out of lack of communication... I look like a mean bastard. So act as if this was a fresh start? Or does the HCWT wait for some higher staff approval?

Jamie1994

Dirt
No no nvm ^^ i did something bad now im paying the price ive found a good server and really enjoying it and dude you dont look like a mean basterd your just following the rules of your job well thanks for all your surport and IF i could be whitelisted in the time to come then cya soon!

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Jamie, we MIGHT review this but until then, thanks. Good luck in your future applications and with other servers.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok. after much consideration, I'm willing to whitelist you but you will be watched (we have staff that sorts through petitions made for greifing and illegal actions). I'm putting an ounce of faith that you'll be smart about this and have fun with your friends on Herocraft. Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.

Jamie1994

Dirt
Yes i was unwhitelisted o.0 i was having so much fun x.x what a waste of time :L they said i was going to be watched o.0 which was fine if ive did something wrong tell me?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
You'll have to post a thread in the Banned section for rewhitelisting, there you'll find out who unwhitelisted you and why.