• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jamie1994's whitelist application form.

Jamie1994

Dirt
In-game name:Jamie1994,Arkaon93

Location & Age:Newcastle England. Im 17 =]

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): In total ill be honest about 3 or more

Reasons: To be honest i really dont understand one issue was. I was outsmarting a admin of a server and he banned me with a message of (go away)

Referral(s):Tongenocide

Reason you should be accepted:Well, I love to play servers with my good friends TonGenocide and Rag3e and also ItzzDylan we get along really well and know how to pvp
wink.gif
erm i guess im kinda likeable when you get to know me and i love factions the first look at this page gave me a feeling this server will be amazing to play. Thank you for reading this and i look forward to seeing other pvpers and other people of this world
smile.gif
!

Have you voted for Herocraft Yes I did. =D

Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCT11

Additional Info: Nothing besides i look forward to seeing a server without children and play without somebody calling cheats but other than that i LOOK forward to playing! !!!

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Random, they applied on the MC Forums last night. I denied arkaon because it was his Forum account and I said that Jamie needed to apply with his own account. This is the same exact application from last night. Do not whitelist.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Also, the special key is not used for the HC forums. And it's completely wrong. They used TonGenocides special key, meaning they didn't read the rules

Jamie1994

Dirt
Im sorry they must have been a mistake Arkaon93 was the accoung holder but Jamie1994 is my main account sorry for any problem i have caused

Jamie1994

Dirt
And yes i am sorry i did not understand the meaning of the specail key maybe this one will be correct :) HCJ9 I deeply sorry for the problems i have caused

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry but due to your numerous amounts of griefing, you will not be accepted. You've done it multiple times, telling us that you are most likely/obviously a repeat offender. Greifing isn't tolerated on Herocraft. Good luck with another server.