• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jamie1994's whitelist application form. 2nd try

Jamie1994

Dirt
  • In-game name: Jamie1994
  • Location & Age: Newcastle England age 17
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Been banned from 3 or more
  • Reason A lot of lies but some MINOR greiffing which personally i wouldnt class as it
  • Referral(s): Tongenocide Rag3e ItzzDylan magesblood
  • Reason you should be accepted: The reason i think i should be accepted is because i have 4 friends who i love dearly to my heart and would love to play with these guys we have server hopped 3 times together and i dont want our friendship to end, but besides my friends i know to pvp and deal with problems irl/and gaming life i think i should be accepted to herocraft due to fact i have admited my problems and i reget doing unacceptable things. i hope you see past all the problems and let me into your server (NOTE) if i break anyrules dont think twice before banning me :) (but that wont happen) :D
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC :
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCJ9 :[)
  • Additional Info: Nothing besides i look foward to seeing you in game and LOVE to party :p

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Like I said on your previous post, this isn't the correct format used on the herocraft forums...

Jamie1994

Dirt
I have looked and cannot find the format for herocraft maybe im just dumb but the only 1 i seem to find it the 1 i have already used in my app :)

Jamie1994

Dirt
HAHA! i found it :D,,,,

1. In-game name: Jamie1994
  2. Location & Age:Newcastle England age 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 3 or more but no more than 5!
  4. 1 case of me being banned was because i was talking to a admin and as he was slipping up with commands i helped him and maybe he was thinking i was trying to outsmart him, so i was banned this was on a prison server :)! the other 2 reasons were most likey because i was being a idiot? mcbans said i was greiffing which i admit i have done before but never to a high scale things you can normally fix within 0.5 seconds! :p
  1. Referral(s):ItzzDylan Tongenocide Magesblood rag3e
  2. Reason you should be accepted: i think i should be accepted because i have been 100% honest in this app and i love to play with my 4 friends i hold them close to my heart, we have server hopped many times together and i dont want to leave them behide i think i am mature and i can understand problems irl/and in game i do not judge anybody from they race to they specail needs

1. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard herocraft by my good friend Tongenocide :D!
  2. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes sir ofc i have
  3. Additional Info:MY specail code is HCJ9, and i cant wait to see people play this game ;D and i love to party (if i am accepted)! i hope you will overlook for bans and look at the person i am now

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry but due to your numerous amounts of griefing, you will not be accepted. You've done it multiple times, telling us that you are most likely/obviously a repeat offender. Greifing isn't tolerated on Herocraft. Good luck with another server.

Do not make more thread for whitelist applications.