• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Jami344's Application

Jami344

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Jami344
  2. Location & Age: Northern Ireland, 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 80.95.150.236, play.shadowcraft.net. One for Caps Lock abuse, but I was just pointing out they copied another server. The other because my friend was banned.
  4. Referral(s): WinterSol
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Im experienced with Heroes, factions, RPG servers and a friendly player.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: WinterSol and another server with the Heroes plugin on it
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: Fully read the rules.

Jami344

Dirt
Additional Info: Forgot to stick this in, I run a PvP server and understand admins can be stressed and you have to be patient to ask for help.

Jami344

Dirt
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand, this information is off mcbans I think. These would be the only bans.

Jami344

Dirt
My friend used to be an admin on the server, people knew I just went along with him because he was my best friend, He got banned for swearing at the owner and insulting him.

Jami344

Dirt
My friend was banned as he used to be an admin, this was a small server by the way played on just by friends, but he had another admin who hated him, so the admin who hated him got my friend angry by burning his house, so my friend was in a rage and he swore and insulted the owner.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
I usually do not take any interest in the whitelist applications. However, since you were persistent that I partake, I'll be happy to oblige.

Care to explain this youtube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustJamMinecraft

Also, make sure to touch on the "About me" and "Interests" please.

About Me: Two brothers showing the world what it means to be bad at Minecraft.
Interests: Minecraft, Being bad at it, Cheating

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry, just got out of the shower and was about to review this app... :/ looks like Brutal and seratt already posted though, lol.

Jami344

Dirt
I understand, You guys are good, Thank you for your time.
P.S: Im only 13, but I thought if I said that, I would have no chance of being accepted.
P.P.S: I see why your called the Inquisitor. :D

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
You can get on the server if you're 13, but if you're under 13, you cannot get in. If you had read our Terms of Service you would know we accept people who are 13 or older. No need to lie about your age, we aren't favoring older gamers. In fact, as a staff position, many of us proctors are only 15. I myself am 16. For the future, remember that lying on these sort of applications won't get you far, because chances are, we'll find out the truth. You might as well just be upfront with us in the first place

Jami344

Dirt
You can get on the server if you're 13, but if you're under 13, you cannot get in. If you had read our Terms of Service you would know we accept people who are 13 or older. No need to lie about your age, we aren't favoring older gamers. In fact, as a staff position, many of us proctors are only 15. I myself am 16. For the future, remember that lying on these sort of applications won't get you far, because chances are, we'll find out the truth. You might as well just be upfront with us in the first place

Thanks for the advice, may I ask a question? In your opinion do you think if I re-applied that I would have any chance of being white-listed after this incident?