• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

j2gay Guide app

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: j2gay
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 30/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since May 24 of this year
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I find myself doing the job quite often. To be frank I am not sure I can help myself. When players are looking for help in the h and tour channels I find myself responding instinctively. I figured since I was doing it anyway I should at least apply for the official endorsement.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was considered for a moderator postition on my last server but they already had 2mods and an admin in my timezone, which was more than enough for the size of the server. I would like to do something like that here eventually as I love the server and enjoy conflict resolution, though I will need to be here much longer in order to prove my worthiness for such a respected position.
[DOUBLEPOST=1349785400,1345076161][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT 10/9/12:If you are still looking I'm still interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1354855447][/DOUBLEPOST]12/6/12 Still interested

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I've seen you in tour chat helping out, and you're active an helpful. Happy to bring you aboard.
Get with me in game.