• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I've gotten better at pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mittens321

Iron
Who thinks I'm a bad pvper? Well if u think so, face me in the arena at any time when I'm on because I just fixed my kind of broken key bindings which made me lose a lot more. I have beaten mrducks, a lvl 61 ranger and cam, a lvl 65 ninja and others. So come and face me at any time. It's good practice. :)Also I want a rematch against pandaman. My mod wasn't working at that time.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
Realmatt since u disagreed can I duel u?[DOUBLEPOST=1373075657,1373075618][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh my god dude. Are you acting or have you not unlodged your underwear from when you were weggied in third grade. Stop trying to fish for attention with this useless post.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Who thinks I'm a bad pvper? Well if u think so, face me in the arena at any time when I'm on because I just fixed my kind of broken key bindings which made me lose a lot more. I have beaten mrducks, a lvl 61 ranger and cam, a lvl 65 ninja and others. So come and face me at any time. It's good practice. :)Also I want a rematch against pandaman. My mod wasn't working at that time.
what mod...?

Status
Not open for further replies.