• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I've got a hostage, and I have demands.

idk where you people get your mad banner skills, i'm still making sucky skinedits. One of my latest projects is my personal remix of the Beastmaster.

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
May I ask how does the shield go over? or can you not do that on paint.NET
EDIT:i though my new one i just made would look much smaller

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
godsarmy9797's sig:
robacollver's sig:
113420-ever_thought_suicide.jpg

R3xz

Glowstone
But brute, your is just a picture with a bar using a simple gradient setting with the herocraft shield and words. :O

robacollver

Legacy Supporter 3
What do you mean gradient r3xz a gradient is how it goes slowing from black to white, or your just copying butal

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Amgroma, your signature is just a rectangle with a simple gradient setting, INCLUDING the Herocraft shield, a white line and 2 fonts with words. Haha.

You can make that signature in Microsoft Word. Haha.
Yea I know, I'm still waiting for someone to get in game and take a screenshot of my guy. Nobody is ever in krs. Gonna bug you about it tonight ;D

Also, sig isn't just a sig, nowhere near done:

http://gyazo.com/21f6b6efcc0a3a14535f1defbfe681b7
http://gyazo.com/4245d37c3951319f40f771f74c3c7034

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
But brute, your is just a picture with a bar using a simple gradient setting with the herocraft shield and words. :O
For someone with no signature, I hardly paid any attention to your reply, but I'll respond.

Where's the gradient in mine?
Mine is unique, has variety, my in game character holding fire, lists my 2 jobs and has our website listed.

If you really think that my and Amgroma's signatures are anything alike, you should listen to some death metal and head bang for about 3 days.

I think you completely missed my point. I'm not bashing anyone, or anything, just wondering why Amgroma made an entire thread bashing someone's signature while his own signature is nothing special.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
I think you completely missed my point. I'm not bashing anyone, or anything, just wondering why Amgroma made an entire thread bashing someone's signature while his own signature is nothing special.
Did you see his original sig? It's not the fact that it was horrible, its the fact that he made it horrible so i'd make him a sig when my sig clearly states I wont make sigs.

R3xz

Glowstone
For someone with no signature, I hardly paid any attention to your reply, but I'll respond.

Where's the gradient in mine?
Mine is unique, has variety, my in game character holding fire, lists my 2 jobs and has our website listed.

If you really think that my and Amgroma's signatures are anything alike, you should listen to some death metal and head bang for about 3 days.

I think the thread was a joke.

Also, the gradient is in the bar, it went from white to grey :p