• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's official....

Ruger392

Obsidian
Bro are u even brazilian bro like are u and either way brazil would have been opened from the inside out by germany because germany IS a team and brazil is neymar and thiago keeping control
I am and im proud, and im not your "bro" and when a team has no heart and soul it looses. We really need more stars that could contribute though

Xhazed

Portal
I am and im proud, and im not your "bro" and when a team has no heart and soul it looses. We really need more stars that could contribute though
Wow dude u tried to troll me once and we are not bro brothers? Im half brazilian suk me dik jk ily

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Argentina won their semifinal. Seems like there won't be a good gold final this year folks, just the usual shit football by Argentina.
Argentina is the worst, the most destructive team, in the football world. They are cynical, safing and reliant on Messi. They are the definition of boring football. The fact that Argentina is in the final, ruined this World Cup, which was otherwise looking pretty good. They barely beat Iran (Thanks to one lucky shot by Messi), they barely beat Switzerland (One lucky shot at 118 minutes) and now they had to rely on penalties to proceed to finals. The fact that all their matches almost always end 0-0 or 1-0 speaks for itself on how boring Argentinan football is. It's the worst, it's the most degenerate way of football. And those bastards are now in the final. Fuck this world cup.

/rant

Ruger392

Obsidian
Argentina won their semifinal. Seems like there won't be a good gold final this year folks, just the usual shit football by Argentina.
Argentina is the worst, the most destructive team, in the football world. They are cynical, safing and reliant on Messi. They are the definition of boring football. The fact that Argentina is in the final, ruined this World Cup, which was otherwise looking pretty good. They barely beat Iran (Thanks to one lucky shot by Messi), they barely beat Switzerland (One lucky shot at 118 minutes) and now they had to rely on penalties to proceed to finals. The fact that all their matches almost always end 0-0 or 1-0 speaks for itself on how boring Argentinan football is. It's the worst, it's the most degenerate way of football. And those bastards are now in the final. Fuck this world cup.

/rant
Why you ranting man, argentina is the underdog clearly, everyone thing there reliant on messi but defense has been there key. Keeping there opponents low on goals.

PS just becuase you dont like the team means, there bad. I hate germany but there pretty good.

RUNNN THE ARGENTINE ARE COMING ARE YOU READY GERMANS ???

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Why you ranting man, argentina is the underdog clearly, everyone thing there reliant on messi but defense has been there key. Keeping there opponents low on goals.

PS just becuase you dont like the team means, there bad. I hate germany but there pretty good.

RUNNN THE ARGENTINE ARE COMING ARE YOU READY GERMANS ???
How was Argentina the underdog? Their defense, midfield and offense is on paper much better than Nederland's counterparts. The fact that Argentina played for penalties the entire 120 minutes of the match makes them a shitty and destructive team. They got the strongest group of attackers in the tournament, yet they only score one or zero goals per match. It's just so obvious that they always want extra time and penalties.

Argentina isn't the underdog against Germany either, both teams have great defense, great midfield and great offense. Argentina has the best player in the world, Germany has no superstars. Argentina is experienced in the art of destructive football and penalty shootouts, Germany is not.

If Germany scores during normal time, we might get a good game. If not, I predict 0-0 and penalties.

Last edited:

Ruger392

Obsidian
How was Argentina the underdog? Their defense, midfield and offense is on paper much better than Nederland's counterparts. The fact that Argentina played for penalties the entire 120 minutes of the match makes them a shitty and destructive team. They got the strongest group of attackers in the tournament, yet they only score one or zero goals per match. It's just so obvious that they always want extra time and penalties.

Argentina isn't the underdog against Germany either, both teams have great defense, great midfield and great offense. Argentina has the best player in the world, Germany has no superstars. Argentina is experienced in the art of destructive football and penalty shootouts, Germany is not.

If Germany scores during normal time, we might get a good game. If not, I predict 0-0 and penalties.
Dude penalties make the game all the more better, its intense and all, you my friend have a serious problem when it comes to futbol hehe a futbol extremist
Germany will win GG
Get off the bandwagon >.> go back to the premier league
?

Xhazed

Portal
Germany is going to loose all argentina has to do is the same USA did and algeria did and they can merk germany

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Dude penalties make the game all the more better, its intense and all, you my friend have a serious problem when it comes to futbol hehe a futbol extremist

Get off the bandwagon >.> go back to the premier league
?
I ate the bandwagon, then shit it out. Germany are a better team, they work together and glue their defence and cam so hard that even Messi's skills can't burst through it. If Argentina win you can eat calamari and prove me wrong. Until sunday, my opinion stands.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I barely watch football except for the World Cup and European Cup. Still, I recognise destructive and boring football when I see it just like how I recognise good and entertaining football.

Watching national teams fight for their country's glory is so much more entertaining than watching some private clubs fight endless rounds for a title. Too bad some teams, such as Argentina, plays in such a way that makes entertaining football impossible. I also keep hearing about this ''futbol'' but I have no idea what language it is and why americans use it for football.

Xhazed

Portal
I barely watch football except for the World Cup and European Cup. Still, I recognise destructive and boring football when I see it just like how I recognise good and entertaining football.

Watching national teams fight for their country's glory is so much more entertaining than watching some private clubs fight endless rounds for a title. Too bad some teams, such as Argentina, plays in such a way that makes entertaining football impossible. I also keep hearing about this ''futbol'' but I have no idea what language it is and why americans use it for football.
Futbol is spanish and argentina have a great team they just look like they are not trying and i think if they try not to respect germany and dare to attack they can cause damage easily

Avoir

Obsidian

You cry to much...

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Football is worth crying for.
URDIjwF.jpg

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Situation at 2 min:

Penalty to Robben, should have been a free kick but should also be red card. Even though the penalty decision was wrong, the fact that Brazil doesn't have to play with only 10 players for the rest of the match might outweight it?

1 - 0 to the dutch by van Persie on penalty.

Brazil shows their great sportsmanship by booing at the dutch from the first second of the match every time they have the ball. /sarcasm

Update 16 min:

2 - 0 to the dutch by the left-back Blind. David Luiz (Brazil) shows the world how to not clear away the ball.

Note: The referee is shit.

Last edited: