• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's me jorict

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey guys, it's me jorict, but I had to make a new account due to the fact the email used with the old one was hacked by Chinese gold farmers. I also meant to name this account Joeff, but my phones auto correct changed it so kindly to Jeoff.

So I have two requests, one is to be whitelisted on the forums, and the other one is can you make this forum... Less laggy for smart phones? Everytime I try to login or make a thread it takes about 3 seconds to register I clicked a key on the keyboard. It goes away after a few seconds but it's way worse than the old forums.

Well, now to set my signature to IGN: jorict and then continue waiting for the map wipe I've been so excited for!

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
I also forgot to ask if anyone else was having the same problem on their phones?