• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It's been fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok I see how it is gabi I hate you too :(
I hate you too. Don't ever stop raging at people in League.
It will be sad to see you gone :(. Thanks for all the work and dedication you put into Herocraft.
It was a pleasure doing everything I've done at Herocraft.
I hope for the best for you, Gabi, I truly to. And thank you for being the occasional ear to whine at!
The server was better when you stepped up as Admin, and has only grown from your presence.
You'll be missed, and your absence will be felt.
<3
I'm glad you appreciated my time, especially given how little we spoke in general :(
I hate to see my favorite admin leave. You definitely made this server a better place. I'll make sure we don't ruin all your hard work.
I'm sure @LightningCape won't mess things up, he'll only ruin things ;)
... Now who's going to build a snowman with me?
@DefaultTexture will!
Likewise.
@gabizou I just have to say that in the short time I've spoken to you on ts and in game I can say that you're just an awesome individual. Real life will always smash games. If you do have time in the distant future to return know that I'll be waiting. :)

Don't worry I'll be fine...

crying.gif
I'm sure you'll find it as enjoyable as I have to make the server a better place.
: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Also,

fits completely.
Wipe those tears away. Just continue doing what you do best.
Herocraft is definitely going to see some darker days without you around. I know you did a lot more behind the scenes than people realize.

Good luck with life!
Likewise could be said the same to you, seems like you rarely pop your head in anymore, now that makes us two!
Bye! Make sure you come visit :_: We will get lonely
Only when I'm not busy, if I keep having weeks like this week, I will barely have time to just sit down!
You're the momiest of them all!
Good luck! We'll give you good references :)
I look forward to them :)
Some of us have been total dicks (jokingly) but me and @dils1 love you very deeply. Thanks for listening to my shit and helping code to form one of my best experiences I ever had on the internet. Good luck!
It was indeed fun. Now you won't have the reason to poke me to go unban someone :p.
Noob. I see how it is, don't mention me. No tits, GTFO.
*Boing* *FLIP* I'll still be around on IRC :p Thanks for teaching me about the super mega awesome technologies, definitely appreciated!
Nooo gaabi nooo
YESSS!
@gabizou Seeya gab, ty for tagging me, i rly appreciate it. oh, and thnks for putting up the museum map man, rly appreciate it.

On a more serious note, have a good one! If I'm still playing if/when you return, I should probably have shot myself by then :p
That Museum sure is awesome huh. I'm sure @Kainzo will think of something to get it released Soon™.
You'll be missed Gabi!
Didn't believe this thread at first!

(You also better keep making coding videos!)
I probably will, just less music and more coding things that are relevant to my course work.
GABIIIII NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Now you won't get poked by an invisible person anymore!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Wipe those tears away. Just continue doing what you do best.

---SNIP---

*Boing* *FLIP* I'll still be around on IRC :p

But what I do best is breaking things and then pestering you about why on IRC! =P

Anyway, I'll try to be slightly more useful now. Doubt I'll be able to pull your kind of tricks, though...
without making everyone's eyes bleed, at least.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I remember when you were just a little Mod... now you are all grown up and leaving us :( Actually good luck with your studies and I will miss you smacking me around while invisible. Thanks for all you did to make HC the best.

Y

ytiggidmas

I have been a resident on Herocraft for a little over 2 years now. I took off one year prior to my return back in March of 2013, and came back and strived to help the community stick together and make the server a bit more enjoyable. Life is coming to a point where I need to focus on the priorities that do not include spending well over 15 hours a week on a game server and better apply that time to something that will begin a new page for me. Applications for Universities are next fall and grades this Spring are the most important grades of my entire academic career, something that I can not allow something like Herocraft put in danger of achieving.

In my time I've spent here, I've aimed to help grow the community in directions that would make it self sustaining, I've helped build the foundation to allow Herocraft become a multi-server game setup, I've helped solidify a small group of staff members that know what they need to do to keep up building projects and bring out a mod pack that would further enhance the playable experience on Herocraft. I've helped design and implement complex systems to help keep the community growing, such as Townships, and I've helped bring out features that otherwise may have never arrived on Herocraft for another few months.

Having said all that, I will still be popping in to say "Hi" and "Bye" but I won't have time to manage any projects and code development, I'll just be a regular old Admin who players will rarely see on the server, maybe throw the occasional DoD ;).

@LightningCape - I leave you the Architect Team, you've been around long enough to know how to manage a team of volunteers to work on multiple goals

@Rumblestikk - I know you'll work on keeping the mod pack still relevant

@Kainzo - I thank you for all the resources you've provided me to learn to become a better programmer and facilitate my development of being a team player

@Danda - I've enjoyed all the times we've spent together playing around with plugins, starting up ideas to get the Adventure Map project started

@Angyles - You've made being an Admin a whole lot easier and I appreciate that.

@Jonsoon - You have been a most excellent architect in my eyes.

@Sirdemonic3 - You will always be my little 12 year old brother.

@WitchOnaRampage - Your dedication to the community inspired me to keep this up for as long as it has.

@Architects - This doesn't mean you guys can start slacking off! I wanna come back in a month or two and see some progress!

@unknownloner - You probably will never read this, but gimme HeroMod!

@uin153 - pooin, you keep pooing on people.
@Countless others who I can't thank enough.
tl;dr: Congratulations Gabizou, welcome to the club.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been a resident on Herocraft for a little over 2 years now. I took off one year prior to my return back in March of 2013, and came back and strived to help the community stick together and make the server a bit more enjoyable. Life is coming to a point where I need to focus on the priorities that do not include spending well over 15 hours a week on a game server and better apply that time to something that will begin a new page for me. Applications for Universities are next fall and grades this Spring are the most important grades of my entire academic career, something that I can not allow something like Herocraft put in danger of achieving.

In my time I've spent here, I've aimed to help grow the community in directions that would make it self sustaining, I've helped build the foundation to allow Herocraft become a multi-server game setup, I've helped solidify a small group of staff members that know what they need to do to keep up building projects and bring out a mod pack that would further enhance the playable experience on Herocraft. I've helped design and implement complex systems to help keep the community growing, such as Townships, and I've helped bring out features that otherwise may have never arrived on Herocraft for another few months.

Having said all that, I will still be popping in to say "Hi" and "Bye" but I won't have time to manage any projects and code development, I'll just be a regular old Admin who players will rarely see on the server, maybe throw the occasional DoD ;).

@LightningCape - I leave you the Architect Team, you've been around long enough to know how to manage a team of volunteers to work on multiple goals

@Kainzo - I thank you for all the resources you've provided me to learn to become a better programmer and facilitate my development of being a team player

@Danda - I've enjoyed all the times we've spent together playing around with plugins, starting up ideas to get the Adventure Map project started

@WitchOnaRampage - Your dedication to the community inspired me to keep this up for as long as it has.

@Architects - This doesn't mean you guys can start slacking off! I wanna come back in a month or two and see some progress!

Good luck with everything buddy. Hope to see you around every now and again, but until then, take care!

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Gah, I step away from my computer for a few hours and look what happens!

Gabi, I wish you well as always. I celebrate the choices you make in living your life in accordance with the qualities you most value - and have fun on the journey of figuring out what those qualities are :D.

Cheers, mate.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Thank you for all your endless hard work. This is defiantly the best choice for yourself as you need to focus on things more important. I am sure that everyone can't wait for you to come back active again. See you soon :) <3

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Oh man, I can't believe this is happening.

Gabizou we didn't talk much, but all of my interactions with you were pleasant (even the invisible punching and mass blizzards). Best of luck in your future endeavors, hopefully they are full of reward and lack defeat. You know where to find us when you have spare time. Thanks for all of the work you did.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Despite the fact I've been completely busy with my life and my grandmother I got an e-mail for this and had to come respond.

This marks a day that we loose a amazing admin. I wish I could have spent more time learning different things from you Gabi and through the times that we had our adventures I really enjoyed getting the opertunity to play with you and learn what you had to offer both in Herocraft and out of it.

I will try to keep the modpack relevant as I can - Obviously I have been failing as this far because of the situation at my home - But I can do my best to try to get something out there for the Herocraft community.

I know this isn't a complete good-bye. I just feel like were loosing an essental part of the Herocraft team. I just hope the next person to take your place is as nice as you are Gabi.

Be safe in your travels and where life may take you.

P.S. Call me on skype every now and there so we can play CiV V. If I don't answer I'll get back to you when I am around. <3

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
Love you gabi. I know you will always love me the most ;)
nope dats me! but anyway gabs, always my favorite admin, ever since we derped around in newerth, to our time derping in umbra, blowing up umbra, so on so on. but either way i have u on skype so we can still make sweet sweet love

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Sorry that we will not see you every so often (invisible admin), Glad to see that you have your future in front of you and that you have recognized its not easy to get there and will be putting forth a great effort like you have here with the Herocraft community.

Hope you the best!!

Moe

Status
Not open for further replies.