• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Items gone upon logging in

spiralz

Obsidian
Last night I was on the PvE server, and before logging off safely in base, I stored our valuables in my inventory. Upon logging in again today, those items were gone from my inventory nor were they in the chest I pulled them from, and I was left with the other mundane items I had. Anyone have any insight as to what may have happened there?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Last night I was on the PvE server, and before logging off safely in base, I stored our valuables in my inventory. Upon logging in again today, those items were gone from my inventory nor were they in the chest I pulled them from, and I was left with the other mundane items I had. Anyone have any insight as to what may have happened there?
If you were in combat, they would have dropped. There's a possibility there's an issue with saving the item but I highly doubt that, because it is saved in minecraft .that files and it would be a widespread issue.

I logged in to the base recently and I saw nothing on the ground, so I doubt that he dropped anything. I don't understand how this can happen...

spiralz

Obsidian
Yeah I was definitely not in combat when I logged out. The only thing it seemed like to me was when I've experienced roll-backs in the past. I had been using an enchanted bow for quite a while before I logged out and that had disappeared as well as the arrows, coal, diamonds, logs, relics, iron, etc. that I placed in my inventory before logging out.

There's a possibility there's an issue with saving the item but I highly doubt that, because it is saved in minecraft .that files and it would be a widespread issue.

I mean, as far as it being a widespread issue, we were the only ones on the sanctuary server, so I don't know who else would experience it.