• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

It Seems That We Have Another Imposter

Boreagarde

Stone
Golly gee guys if there's one thing I'm not a big fan of it's impostors, but I sure do like how some people can be such big fans of us! I say let 'em have their fun, how about it, eh? If they're no good then their players are all welcome here!

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Golly gee guys if there's one thing I'm not a big fan of it's impostors, but I sure do like how some people can be such big fans of us! I say let 'em have their fun, how about it, eh? If they're no good then their players are all welcome here!

Good point.

And @Howdanrocks you're probably right too, I think they spent roughly 400 bucks on minestatus sponsorship, and only have a 45 player cap. Lol

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
@Kainzo, what should we do on this? I'm debating on posting on their minestatus thread, but since they're such a lowly ranked server, it may not be worth the time. They did pay $400 for a sponsorship, so they may gain members quickly imo... Usually servers who are sponsored grow at a faster rate.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Good point.

And @Howdanrocks you're probably right too, I think they spent roughly 400 bucks on minestatus sponsorship, and only have a 45 player cap. Lol

I guess these guys had humble beginnings though, if they're aware about our server who knows lol. But if they were and decided to throw that money around.. gg.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I guess these guys had humble beginnings though, if they're aware about our server who knows lol. But if they were and decided to throw that money around.. gg.
Look at when they joined minestatus

Glent

Glowing Redstone
This isn't a heroes server. I don't see how it's an imposter apart from the name, though I haven't played on it. But herocraft isn't exactly an original name to begin with, so that may be coincidence.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
This isn't a heroes server. I don't see how it's an imposter apart from the name, though I haven't played on it. But herocraft isn't exactly an original name to begin with, so that may be coincidence.

What do you mean by this isn't a heroes server?