• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion It feels rediculous to level.

Mob wipes should happen every sunset, I have a hard time leveling due to mobs spawns being so random. Right now it is painful to level, MA's were fun. Oh well just a suggestion to make leveling more feasible. Is it not possible to have mob wipes every sunset? Nothing more to be said.

The butcher is set on a timer. It would be difficult to syncronize it due to every day and night being a slightly different time. It would be possible if it was completely re-coded but that would be a waste of time. Besides, theres always hundreds of mobs at night. Those are good enough to level off of.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
There are not always hundreds of mobs at night. When the butcher happens during the day, all of the leftover mobs from the night before are killed and they spawn in caves. Leaving the surface completely bare for however many nights there are till the next butcher.

Mr krall

TNT
I know ma's were kinda over powered because of how fast they could master you but I miss how much fun I would have getting TONS of exp.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
MA's made leveling far to easy. Back in zeal it actually met something to master your spec. If you were mastered it showed you had actually put a lot of time into it. On dragongarde it was just a day in mob arena. I think that it is just fine the way it is now. It should take extended amounts of time to level in my opinion.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
MA's made leveling far to easy. Back in zeal it actually met something to master your spec. If you were mastered it showed you had actually put a lot of time into it. On dragongarde it was just a day in mob arena. I think that it is just fine the way it is now. It should take extended amounts of time to level in my opinion.
It used to take 4 hours for me to get from 30 to 31 in Zeal, now it takes 30 min. You all should be happy.. ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I can't agree with this more. In Zeal I played for about 1.5 month and I came to level 42 Caster. It basicly took 3 days of hard leveling to get 1 level when you were past level 30. I never specced in Zeal due to this (I was only 8 levels away), but in Zeal, unspecs actually had pretty good melee damage and skills (I was a caster with 4dmg hoe and 15dmg fireball + fire ticks). It was fun to PvP in Zeal, even as unspec.

MAs in Dragon made leveling far too easy. In my mind, people who bragged about them mastering a shitton of classes in Dragon were pathetic, anyone could master a spec in 1 day if they paid for a MA team with Cleric + Tank + AoE or had friends with these abilities. When MAs were introduced, 2 hours of MA grinding got me from level 31 samurai to 43. It was absoutely ridiculous. There took no skill in mastering, now people have to work hard for their levels which I think is great. (I am only a level 20 samurai myself, but i've gained 50 levels the past 2 weeks as I chose Warrior the Sunday DoD 2 weeks ago).

There are plenty of mobs, you just have to look for them at the right places (This does not require illegal darkrooms)

Since I wasn't around in that map I had no idea. But I have to agree with you, mastering should take a while, however mob spawn problems are being fixed so I no longer have a problem with it.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Since I wasn't around in that map I had no idea. But I have to agree with you, mastering should take a while, however mob spawn problems are being fixed so I no longer have a problem with it.
I agree, even though I dont play much now, I agree, the mob spawns are kinda lacking

Algsa777

TNT
Yeah it is such a pain to lv some times. I kind of want a hardcore MA. or maybe superdungeons with a hardcore boss and epic loot at the end.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The butcher is set on a timer. It would be difficult to syncronize it due to every day and night being a slightly different time. It would be possible if it was completely re-coded but that would be a waste of time. Besides, theres always hundreds of mobs at night. Those are good enough to level off of.
Day and night cycles are based off of lag (ticks). The more people online = more lag = longer days and nights.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't think we need MA's back. What we need is more quests! If we had 3-5 more quests, it would take te pain out of leveling by a TON! It feels so satisfying doing my quests atm and watching that xp bar fly up!