• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Is this within the rules?

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I have an account, STDs4YouAnd4Me, obviously. I have another account, I_Love_Miners, that I never used to login to this server on. I've been bugging my friend (who lives 3 timezones away) for months about playing minecraft, and offered him my account for him to use at any time. Finally today, he cracked and was bored enough to play. I introduced him to the server a couple of hours ago and we killed a few mobs in warshard. He's still not positive whether he wants to apply for a whitelist here, not because of the server itself, but he's still not sold on minecraft in general.

Now, I know alternate accounts aren't allowed, but because I more or less 'gave' him this account, am I ok? I have no plans of ever logging in with I_Love_Miners on this server.