• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

IRONTRAN'S APPLICATION

irontran

Coal
IGN: IronTran
Previous Bans: Once on my friend's server (my friend likes to ban me for fun)
Referral: qsa123456789
Reason you should be accepted: I have read the rules and heard alot about the server from my friend qsa123456789. I am interested in building and enjoy multiplayer servers.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend qsa123456789 told me about it when he joined and i was instantly hooked. We talked about it and he seemed to enjoy so I decided to join so i could play with him.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Additional Info: I like to hang with qsa123456789 and am quite helpful when he needs help with other stuff like H/W and Minecraft ideas. In my spare time, (apart from Minecraft) i like to relax and enjoy myself.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:​

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format​
- Include all of the information requested​
- Post some screenshots of your past creations​
- Lengthen your application​
- Check your grammar/spelling​
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application​
- Make a great first impression

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.​
**There is an edit button/link in lower left side of your posts***

Can you explain further about your ban?

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Congrats !!

Check your pm !!!!

Read up on our rules and wiki !!!!!!!!!!