• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Ironfist idea

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Just an idea I had which personally I would prefer to see ironfist do instead of what it currently does.

Ironfist
I think instead of knocking people up into the air I feel as if Ironfist should be thought as the Disciple punching the ground sending out a pulse which knocks back enemies within a 6block radius?

So it removes the throwing up of players and instead acts as a forcepush In every direction.
Also keeping ironfists base damage the same.

I think this would work better because now with flyingkick I don't feel as if ironfist is completely necessary therefore give it a new purpose to push lots of people off of you.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Well, kinda like tremor then. What if we'd mix it a bit to make it more unique? The disciple hits the ground and powerfull magic flows into the ground - swallowing(slows w/ water effects) nearby enemies?

--=-- powerfull gasses is realeased from the ground, poisoning/sickening nearby enemies for x seconds.

Any other ideas?

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
I like the idea of the slow But whilst we're in suggestions for the love of god change forcepull and push back to how they were xD

cgodmer

Glowstone
I like this but tit would make disciples OP. The combo most people use
iron fist - force push
If this happened then disciples would be getting a major buff doing
iron fist ( for slow and dmg ) - flying kick - forcepush

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
How would this be a major buff considering doing flyingkick then ironfist makes them take a lot of fall damage? the slow would not make a problem. Also forcepush isnt entirely great atm unless you have the environmental advantage.

cgodmer

Glowstone
No flyingkick pushes them up then you forcepush to make them take falling dmg and they fly farther

Gman7066

TNT
Well if you are master then you got meditate (Which you need some resting time to use, and you wont be able to use 2 times in battle) and that can restore all stamina and mana. So you got that factor in there.

But don't forget how all rogue specks rape all mana based classes (ie: ALL casters and some healer specs). So in a 1v1 with a, let's say ninja, disciple will most likely lose because we rely on our skills.. not to mention the massive amount of dmg rogues do.