• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ironee's Ranger Deals!

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey You!

Have you ever wanted to kill someone and get their head for your collection of heads in your bar or so you can place the head on a pike to look like Vlad the Impaler was there?? Well do I have a deal for you! Think of this as the ultimate bounty hunter deal :cool:

For only 80souls I will:

• Place a bounty on your specified target
  • Give you my undivided attention for constant tracks(unless you tell me to stop)
  • Tell you of anyone who accepts the bounty
  • Travel between Haven and Ruins if needed(Hell would have to be provided by you)
You will have to pay the 80 souls as like a down payment but when you kill the bounty you get your 45 souls back and have the head to do whatever you want with! If for some reason your target is a chicken and logs off due to the bounty placement, I will only refund 10 souls(at least i am refunding some part of it!).

For people who want to hunt down the already placed bounties(or anyone else):
5souls for the first track
2souls for retracks on the same target
20souls for unlimited tracks (on same target)until the target is killed (if target logs off, and doesnt come back we will talk about refunds)

Thank you for your time!!! I dont usually come on the forums so if you reply to this, I will probably not reply for a while. Get with me ingame!!

M
ay the melon be with you <3