• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

iReaPxz's Application (2)

iReaPxz

Dirt
Sorry, but I put in the wrong age and date of birth when I was making my account so my birthday was on a completely random date and I was 16. I have actually just turned 13, so sorry, my account does not give the right information. (My birthday was on the 6th of May.)
APPLICATION
Minecraft In-game name: iReaPxz
Location & Age: 13, London, UK
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):No bans.
Referral(s):Recommended Videos and also my sub box. Heard friends talking about it, to.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: (same as above)
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Reason you should be accepted:I believe I could contribute to the server in a positive way because on other servers I am renowned to have good building skills and I often help people play and build. I also play other RPG's like World of Warcraft and RuneScape so I am familiar with the role-playing aspect of the server.
Special key:HCi7
Additional Info: Nothing much, I just really, really enjoy playing MineCraft.

iReaPxz

Dirt
I can't actually remember. Is there a way I can check? If there isn't, would you mind looking? Thanks.

iReaPxz

Dirt
Sorry, because when I register I normally use a completely random age... I tried to create a new account but it says the account is already associated with my MineCraft name. Can you change it to May 6th?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry, because when I register I normally use a completely random age... I tried to create a new account but it says the account is already associated with my MineCraft name. Can you change it to May 6th?

This again is the issue, how do we know you are being honest, since you have already admitted to lying about your age once.

iReaPxz

Dirt
I suppose their isn't a way for you to know I'm not lying. I haven't tried to write an application for any other server so you wouldn't be able to find proof from other servers... Unless you can trust me I assume there is no way of finding proof. Sorry! :(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Although I do believe you are turning 13 this year, I am conflicted on the actual date you are turning 13. When you signed up you put your birthday as May 22nd. I would feel more at ease if we wait until that date to apply.

So this application can be approved on May 22nd, it is only a week

@iReaPxz

Angy edit: Profile age - 17

iReaPxz

Dirt
Ok, that's fine. I understand why you are doing this, but wouldn't it be quicker and easier to just whitelist me now? I have scene other admins making exceptions if they are a week or two of their birthday, although mine was 8 days ago. I'm fine either way though, as long as I am able to play on the server! :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Ok, that's fine. I understand why you are doing this, but wouldn't it be quicker and easier to just whitelist me now? I have scene other admins making exceptions if they are a week or two of their birthday, although mine was 8 days ago. I'm fine either way though, as long as I am able to play on the server! :)

I am not an admin, only a Proctor. I was told by an admin to use my best judgment and this is the only way I will feel comfortable about your age. I do not have proof your birthday was 8 days ago. On this server we take the ToS very seriously and you cannot agree to the ToS unless you are 13, and that is an actual law.

My decision stands, we can wait until May 22nd, or I can deny the application in full. Your choice =) @iReaPxz