• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Introduction: Orphix

Orphix

Stone
Hello, everyone! My name is Dan (AKA orphix), and I am new to HeroCraft. I await a white-list approval, so I figured I would leave a forum post to introduce myself. I've been on Minecraft since around 1.2.4. My friend, Tacticis, encouraged me to start playing, and I'm definitely glad that I did. I enjoy mining, constructing buildings, and exploring. People on various servers have told me that I'm quite good at architecture and design in Minecraft, and I take pride in my work. I can tolerate RP servers, but to an extent. I'm not particularly serious about role-playing as a 'Dwarven blacksmith, born in the far reaches of Dun Morogh, raised on arctic boar steaks and goat milk.' No, I just like to be me; good old orphix. I hope that I will be a helpful and positive addition to the community. I work well with others, striving to form prosperous and healthy societies. I am quite friendly. I prefer intelligent, respectful, honest, and trustworthy friends. I hope this post was satisfactory, and that you learned something about me! Take care, internet peoples. I bid you a good evening.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Nice to meet you, Orphix. I trust you will enjoy your time on Herocraft (some of us like to call it Herocrack).

Keep in in mind that RPG and RP are two different play styles. There may be some players on Herocraft that like to RP, but I honestly have not seen many.

Can't wait to see your work!

Orphix

Stone
Thanks everyone! Can't wait to start playing! It's been almost 48 hours since I posted my application, and it's been looked at once by a proctor, but not approved yet. Oh well, guess I just have to wait. :/

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Thanks everyone! Can't wait to start playing! It's been almost 48 hours since I posted my application, and it's been looked at once by a proctor, but not approved yet. Oh well, guess I just have to wait. :/
Bump it and try to improve things - after 24 hrs thats acceptable :)