• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Internet - Makes me want to Scream and tell stories

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Well, start telling your Horrid or awesome stories about internet connections, Websites (PG 13 Please) and other nonsense.. get it all off of your chest ... It's working for me....

So, In my apartment, the ISP guy (with Shaw, Canada. etc) sets up the cables wrong, as I was just switching from my old ISP. Now get this, I can't make any phone calls or receive any due to the cable's being setup wrong. I've tried unplugging and re-plugging them into both my router/modem as well as the main socket in the wall, I've called the guys with my cell twice now, but they didn't come in yet.

Worse - I am leeching of my neighbor's (above me) internet, but 1 it's slow as fuck, and 2, He listens to ... >Insert M rated website here< ... all day, almost everyday >.>

EVEN WORSE - I know he has multiple tabs open all the time, because I first hear moaning, then the sham wow guy from no doubt an ad... THEN I hear his friends coming over..... With alcohol >.>

WORST OF ALL - I paid my bill for 2 months, yet have had no internet for 2 months. No nothing. I've called them, but I've gotten, "Is it plugged in, let me reset it, does it work now?" "Mmmmkay... lemme get my manager" .... "Whats the problem, yep... mhm.. I guess we could send a guy down sometime.... Yup, thank you for calling customer support, bye" .... AND I can't even connect to MC.Net >.> So no Online gaming for me May 3rd ish

I miss you all <3

:Sigh:
The guy above me is no doubt sleeping, but he has a stereo on......so I'm taking this chance to record what has happened while this idiot is knocked out.

Otherwise
Leave thy stories below :3

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
That really sucks. Who sleeps with the stereo on? You are welcome to leech of my Internet. It's super high speed!

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
John - Though I like the offer ;P ... I don't suppose you have a satellite relay capable of broadcasting to my apartment ?

And yes haxnn.... I do. I have HORRID luck

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
Sorta, ain't that ironic? I beat anorexia, and I get a fat guy living right above me... If I had to eyeball it ... 200lbs easily