• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How To Install Macros, optifine and Minimap just will installers!

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
That is correct Zan's Minimap is listed on the illegal mods on the Wiki. Additionally, I personally haven't been able to get Optifine to chain correctly to Liteloader. I also honestly see NO point in having forge...AT ALL. If you follow my thread, I list EVERY step for all the mods...and they're all legal. I also have links. I also have the link for 1.7.2 TabbyChat. Go here for my step by step process. I don't see the point of having this tutorial page, especially since it contains an unapproved, illegal mod. My method is spoon fed, so if you have problems with it, please ask...but you honestly shouldn't if you have a brain. :)

Deztrox

Legacy Supporter 4
Guys, Im going to take down the post, even though no staff have replied at all. I just found out about @DEMOCALIBER tutorial and it works great and its 100% legal and not sketchy like mine. Ima take this down in a bit, just so you guys can see to go to demos tutorial.

GoldenBoy204420

Glowstone
Guys, Im going to take down the post, even though no staff have replied at all. I just found out about @DEMOCALIBER tutorial and it works great and its 100% legal and not sketchy like mine. Ima take this down in a bit, just so you guys can see to go to demos tutorial.
link pls . apparently i didn't watch the post even though I replied and I can't find it

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
It's near the top in the General forum. Mine also works for Mac (if you use the optifine installer) with the exception of Rei's...I haven't yet found a reliable way to install Rei's on Mac.