• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Indar is in need of manual labour of sitting and occupying

just_reign

Stone
Welcome to the Draft of Indar.

Argh, at last there has been a need for new members in Indar. We have been lacking lazy town members and require more! From now on there will be a signing up for this town to be let in. We are the elites of the Crafting Heros!

To start this off, let me give you information of our township. OUR TOWN IS NAMED INDAR. We have a creative and wondrous variety of members inside our town. We let in all... But if you wish to.... YOU CAN JOIN FOR the pvp benefits. We go out on raids to 360 no-scope people in the wilderness. Usually we bring around 16 guys to gank one. Now that is how you play this game.... WHAT WE CALL TEAMWORK.

The Requirements for Indar are listed:

[dot thing] No newbs allowed (unless you are RShooter2000)

[dot thing#2] There will be no bullying or abuse of children. All attempts will be reported to CPA and EPA and EUT and UIA and NLAS and YUAR and XMJAY.

[dot thingy numero tres] There will be a tax of 1 soul pieces a day. Failure to cooperate will result in expulsion and following forced intercourse from all of us. (no.. just kidding... {but im not} )

[dot thing] If you wish to become a fighter, there will be a series of tasks you have to complete well and will be judged by
just_bossmaster6969

[dot thing] If you are a town hopper, expect to be crying 4/5 times a day for the rest of your life on herocraft and possibly kill yourself because we peer pressure you into it from minecrafts. (no town hopping)

[dot thingo] You have to be a class other than a lost soul lvl 1 ( Lvl 2 is allowed but no higher)

[dot] There will be required labour needed when our
Master-Geologist 1djh returns for the creation of our GEO DOME. (Gems gems gems gems *heavy breathing*)

[final dot] recite our theme song and listen to it for 10 hours before joining Indar.

TOWN MEMBERS

xMjay - "making pvpers QQ since 2012#yoloswegggggsweg"

just_reign - " y r i mooted. pls explen"

Boshiwukins - "I am hardcore LoL player, I are Diamond ranked... so 1v1 fite me"

RShooter2000 - "Destroying the anuses since 644 AD"

EJbomber26 - i r returd

Randies:
Lambo_Lunatic - "fap to lambs all day long"

wspirithood - "from de hood my *insert black man slang* my *black man slang*

xxkrodxx11 - "pls no mor"

some other nobs (like from doors)

BLACKLIST:

JUPITEROME

ADAMFORTE649

TDGEIBALL6 (aka the tdfootball6)

THEUBERNOOB

XXCORRUPTEDXX (THE MAD KING)

REMEDIALROB

AR-2-REK

TLGPTLGPTLGPTLPGTLPGLTPGLTPLGTPL

DRAIKSS

AURORA CLAN PEOPLES (multiple ones)

FLASH333

OSTRICHMANN

RQ ALLERIA

HARDCORE NO LIFE WORLD OF WARCRAFT PLAYERS

AUSTRALIAN TESTICLE EATERS *more than one*

JENNIEEVEE

POLARISKNIGHT

ELGOHST420

ANY TARGARYENS (THAT REMAIN ALIVE)

THE 3L1T3 DUNGEON (for challengers aka the new member fiters)

FIRST. YOU MUST FACE 4 OF OUR LEETEST PLAYERS OF INDAR
THE ORDER IS THE RANKING FROM BOSS-decent pvper

FIRST, YOU WILL, HAVE TO, FACE, THE, MIGHTY, XMAJ... AKA THE queerbate559

AFTER FIGHTING HIM, 1DJH OUR MASTER GEOLOGIST WILL BE FIGHTING YOU. WATCH OUR FOR HIS GEMS!

3. rshooter2000

FINALLY, THERE WILL BE THE Final test. YOU WILL FACE

JUST_SUPPORT_LOREMASTER_TROLL_DRAGOON_NOOB_PRO_BETTERTHANGLACIALREIGN_TACTICIAN_LOLPLAYER_WOWPLAYER_MINECRAFTSPLAYER_LION_BAD_KING_BOSSMASTER6969

aka the just_reign

You will be evaluated on how well you face the L33test group in le worold.

All evaluations will be mailed out 10 seconds after we discuss how well you fought

Thank you for reading.

have a death day and die in a trench.

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
Application:

1.) IGN (In Game Name):

2.) What classes have you master?:

3.) What towns have you been in?:

4.) Do you PvE, PvP, or Build?:

5.) How long have you been whitelisted on Herocraft?:

6.) Why would you like to join Indar?:

Last edited:

Xhazed

Portal
Application:

1.) IGN (In Game Name): zazad

2.) What classes have you master?: 3 classes

3.) What towns have you been in?: axiom enlight haven bastion and also the ruins

4.) Do you PvE, PvP, or Build?: dis is the best pvper u talking to....

5.) How long have you been whitelisted on Herocraft?: more than all of you

6.) Why would you like to join Indar?: because u guys play lots of LoL and leave me alone playing this other server called (insert name here) and my town died and i rp really good dud likeim pirate

xMJay

Portal
Ye aceargh ne facepalm le landlubbers that be hatin on ye thread and clean ye poopdeck

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Application:

1.) IGN (In Game Name): mohamed

2.) What classes have you master?: ziggs taliban

3.) What towns have you been in?: are you cia

4.) Do you PvE, PvP, or Build?: i am an rping builder

5.) How long have you been whitelisted on Herocraft?: since my last showur or since this video gave tuberculosis to a cathttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBbSUw27js0

6.) Why would you like to join Indar?: i like rp town and i want to be the royal court jester for my highness xmjay and i will shine the shoes of just_reign