• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Incorrent Regioning for TDNW8. Unable to build within lot.

Nevinryal

Glowstone
This property doesn't appear regioned correctly as it will not allow me to place ladders on one side or anything else for that matter. For your convenience I have placed a sign next to the ladder/side in question and would appreciate any help in this matter. I will agree to maintain the theme of the house and not make it into something that wouldn't go with the area if I can only be allowed to place the items I need to make the best use of said structure. Thank you and have a good evening. Nevin~

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
A petition at the shop would be nice.

Nevinryal

Glowstone
To be honest I did do a petition, I believe it was in the shop. To play it safe I will do another and thank you as always Gabi, I forget that your plugin gives the coords of where the pe was placed. Such subtleties I have forgotten in my time away.

Nevinryal

Glowstone
First Petition Number was #2041 which was prior to bug report. Second most recent Petition is #2045 which was made at your request. I type this for your reference. If there is anything else I can do to help just say the word man. Thank you for taking the time to look into this! :D