• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

InAcan's Soupy Citizen/Peasant/Serf/Etc Application

Who here thinks I should be whitelisted?

• Yes! This guy seems like quite an exceptional fellow, whitelist him right away!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Nope! This guy shouldn't be allowed into this fine establishment! I sure like his grammar, though!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pffft! I think it's funny how you think I care. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gravy! Yup, that's my answer, and I'm sticking to it!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

InAcan

Coal
In-game name: InAcan
Location & Age: Tomah, Wisconsin, USA; 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have only been banned from one server. This happened 6-7 months ago, on the first server I ever played on. I honestly can't remember the name of it anymore, except for the the fact that it had some fancy, far-off fantasy name. I was banned for stealing... a house. Yup. An entire house. It was made completely of netherrack, and since I'd never seen any before, nor had I heard of the nether, I thought it was the prettiest substance in the world. Heh heh, it's kinda funny when I think about it now, but it definitely was not my proudest moment.
Referral(s): Tehgreenbean
Reason you should be accepted: Well, to be honest, I don't really have one. I'm not some mighty warrior who has crused a thousand orcs underneath my boot, nor am I scholarly wizard who can transform all your toes into little pink squealing piggies (although i DID have a dream once where I did that to someone). I'm not even an erudite programmer who might actually serve some practical purpose to the server as I debug your custom plug-ins. I'm just a guy who likes to play minecraft. I prefer to play it with other people, and this server seems to be the perfect place for that.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes. As a matter of fact, I have!
biggrin.gif

Special Key: HCI6
Additional Info: I honestly feel like I pretty much covered everything already. But I sure hope i get accepted!

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
You have probably one of the best apps i've seen in a long time. I'm going to have to check with @Brutalacerate because of the ban. Does that server happen to be Dawn of Violence or something like that?

InAcan

Coal
I don't remember what the name of the server is, but I do know that it was neither "dawn of violence", nor "something like that". Just keep in mind that I was by all means a 'noob' at the time. :p
And stronghold, where do you live? :confused:

InAcan

Coal
Soooo brtual, does this mean I'm approved? Or what? Lol I'm still not whitelisted yet. I would really very much like to be allowed to enter the hallowed halls of herocraft!

InAcan

Coal
Haha it's all cool, brudda!
It'll be a pleasure to be aboard! (I don't think that's grammatically correct, but oh well. I also don't think I care. Lol.)