• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Inable to pick up Magma Creme.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Like the title says, there have been two cases in which I killed a Magma in the nether, but was unable to pick up the drop. I could see the creme and it was floating up and down softly like items on the ground would. The first time this happened I attempted to dig the block below it to see if it was stuck, and restarted my minecraft. After both of these failed I filed a PE about it. If I'm correct it was either Buddahhopper or Bearcat (Sorry can't remember who exactly) teleported to me. They too were unable to pick up the creme. It despawned and so I moved on thinking it was a one time bug. Today it happened again shortly before kainzo announced around 7-8MST that he would be restarting to fix a problem. This time I killed a Magma inside a stronghold but once again, I was unable to pick up the magma creme. I tried breaking the block below it, but did not try relogging again this time. There were some other little lag bug's occuring during that short time frame too, but I'm just curious as to why I can't seem to obtain magma creme and if there is a quick fix solution. Thanks for your time!

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't believe there is a solution. you said you didn't try relogging? Try relog next time. i doubt it is really there. even though it acts different to other items that are usually not there. Issue with MC itself im assuming.