• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

IMP Chat Bindings for Wizard?

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
I am currently a low level wizard. To all other master wizards out there that use improved chat, what are your bindings? I am looking through the wiki for the skills, and I can't really find the best solution to my problem.

B

Bingy1218

I'm confused what your asking here if it's what keys to bind to I recommend something close to wasd or wherever you find easiest to use in combat for example I hav ~bind r /skill kick as thief :D

epicwin324

Legacy Supporter 3
Personally, I've made a plan in my head of what my bindings are, but essentially, only bind things you will constantly be using. First off, bind repeating spells, like fireball, to your hoe. That way you can easily lob off a few while keeping your aim. Then, bind combat useful skills like bolt, megabolt, scan and root with keys near your fingers. R, G, and H are all good and close, making those easy to use. Other skills like port aren't necessary to use on binds, because you're in no rush to use them. However blink should be kept handy as you can easily evade someone with it. Hope this helps :D