• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Imagine if Herocraft Implemented this...

eagles90809

Legacy Supporter 4
Flying structures? Too laggy..... This is also imposible to do without a serverwide instalation of a mod/Spoutcraft.
I'm Not actually suggesting this @Mariohgcz, I am just saying that it would be really cool to raid with this... Imagine having your quickscoping rangers doing 360 ladder stalls off of this... possibilities are endless :D

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I think mounts would be cool, running five billion miles is annoying sometimes

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Flying penis' everywhere...

As fun as it would be, even if a size limit was put in, it would force towns to not only have high annoying walls, but a roof as well, and all of them would be turned into massive-scale boxes.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6

As fun as it would be, even if a size limit was put in, it would force towns to not only have high annoying walls, but a roof as well, and all of them would be turned into massive-scale boxes.
All towns that are scared of pvp put glass roofs anyways.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3

Every town is already a massive-scale box :confused: