• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

im not freakin foudoo!

creepytacoman

Legacy Supporter 2
ok, pretty much everyone thinks im foudoo, I honestly dont know why, other than because apparently foudoo had an alt account named creeperthiefsomething, im 14, and I leveled fast. when i was being whitelisted, i read the entire herocraft guide, and i pretty much followed it exactly. all i did, is that i wanted to work for pandaman7 for some coins, so i traveled waaaayyyy out of the way, and when i finally got there he said oh sorry i cant let you, because your foudoo. then we had this huge conversation about me apparently being foudoo.....so, the first day (yesterday) i had joined, i found this guy named xexorian and we became friends and we worked together on building this castle thing...so basically i lived with him. anyways, during the conversation, zachimon said do /kill and ill see if this is your bed, when he was in xexorians house....I did recall, which goes next to my bed, so i wouldnt lose my stuff, then did /kill...well as soon as i had done that, he rushed over, grabbed my stuff, destroyed the bed, and killed me. please, admins, check my ip, talk to foudoo irl, whatever you have to do! JUST STOP THIS IM NOT FOUDOO!!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I believe you :)

I don't think Foudoo would go to South HC, or talk to Xexo. Considering he stole from Shin Kyoto, the town where Xexo and I live. Plus everybody he knew lived in the North.