• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Im Back!!!

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
Hay hay everyone its been a long time, hope you are all well. I never thought id come back to Herocraft but here i am, other servers just cant compete with this server. So i have been working hard earning money for the Christmas period (which has all gone now :( ) The new year is here now and i have a lot planned.

1)I have been doing a Lp of late and im enjoying doing them a lot and i hope to get a second series going on the herocraft server, i say second because my other series is dedicated to single player.

2) Im planning on setting up an Lp guild on the Herocraft server, depending on how the rules are now (i need to catch up) More to come on that at a later date.

Any how glade to be back and hope to catch up with you in game soon :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, i guess you played some time before i joined Herocraft. I joined 1 November, since that i played active on HC. I'm sure you'll see me sometime In-game since we are both from Europe ;)

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
Welcome back.. You won't know me either. I haven't even played on the normal hc server yet =)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome back! Glad you could rejoin us for the new map as I have done, I too don't know you personally but I believe I've seen you on the forums before.

Beyondvalor

Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome back Dan! I remember you from one of the previous maps, sanctum maybe? Glad to see you back on HC!