• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Ignore the first comment, still need whitelist)Whitelist application: thomaslemarte

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: thomaslemarte
  2. Location & Age: washington, i'm 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Once, was banned for "Griefing" when built my house on top of underground house. and i had two forgiven for being blamed for stealing.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: searched: Awesome minecraft servers on youtube and found you. +1 because you guys RP.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes i do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a fair player, and am constantley active with the server, i am a major resource gatherer and i have been RPing on MANY games for 2-3 years.
  9. Additional Info: I left my previous server because my account got hacked. I changed my password, e-mail, and i have not been in trouble for about 3 weeks( On my singleplayer server i got 13 diamonds, almost30 iron blocks [ HATE texture] and am looking for stronghold). I don't like having all my stuff taken and then restarting :p

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
I'm sorry to keep reposting but I put this up twice, both "Reviewed" by the same person, never getting a response to if or if i am not whitelisted. Please, can i get someone new.
*I put info that he asked me up there, along with a few other things that you should know.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Okay, please do not repost your application. Just because the Proctor helping you has not responded back right away does not mean they have forgotten. We do have lives and sometimes we are called away for one thing or another.

You need to be patient and wait for the Proctor to finish their review. It is not instant.

Thank you

Angy

Status
Not open for further replies.