• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion ./ignore list feature?

A

alexhoff1

This would be a really nice feature, due to the fact that you usually seem to forget who you ignore.

besides, what would be wrong with adding the /ignore list? ):

idk, what should I say? I just thought it was a good idea.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
In that case can you include a feature or something that if someones ignoring you will tell you that they are?

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
And how about that, for channels. It'll be nice to know what channels I'm in. And maybe a list of all channels?
Last map, there was something similarish to that. When you'd log in/log out it's say "Soandso has logged in." in all of the channels they were in. @Leeness was probably in every single channel last map, so every time he'd log in/out all the channels that people had in common with him would say that he logged out thus FLOOODDDINNNGGG my chat box with "LEENESS HAS LOGGED OUT"
It wasn't as fun as you'd think.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I like this idea, even though I never ignore people :p Its a great addition and I REALLY like the channel list idea!

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Last map, there was something similarish to that. When you'd log in/log out it's say "Soandso has logged in." in all of the channels they were in. @Leeness was probably in every single channel last map, so every time he'd log in/out all the channels that people had in common with him would say that he logged out thus FLOOODDDINNNGGG my chat box with "LEENESS HAS LOGGED OUT"
It wasn't as fun as you'd think.

But I was an exception. You loved seeing my name flood chat in rainbowy colours!.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Hey, I was living in zeal too :(
But maybe not a leeness style chat flood, but just a command like /chl which just LISTS all the channels your in. Kind of like /ch who expect for the names of the channels.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Make a different thread for the channel thing.
Just so each idea gets the same amount of attention and love<3

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
/ch list <pagenumber> lists all of the available chat channels.

There is a new setting I believe to assign the player login/out message to specific channels. It must be off by default but I've never tried to use it before.

I will say a list of all channels you have joined would be nice, and an ignore list would be useful to people.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
This would be useful. I remember I had Kam744 on Ignore and when we fought people at a road, I was like "STOP IGNORING ME AND REPLY TO MY MESSAGES KAM!!" xD