• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

iFranklin's Guide APP.

Avoir

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft IGN: iFranklin
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18, Eastern time zone.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 3 years, something like that.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Umm, I think that I would make a great guide because I already answer about 90% of the questions that newer players ask and I know pretty much everything about Herocraft. I am also very active and play around 3-4 hours a day maybe a little more sometimes.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm overall a pretty chill dude, I socialize a lot with the community unless I get trolled then I just try to push away from that specific chat.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Giving you a shot. Don't disappoint.
@AnyAdmin for promotion.

*Perms might take a bit. Tim is on VaCa so. If Lord Kainzo has time he can set your perms.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: iFranklin
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18, Eastern time zone.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around 3 years, something like that.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Umm, I think that I would make a great guide because I already answer about 90% of the questions that newer players ask and I know pretty much everything about Herocraft. I am also very active and play around 3-4 hours a day maybe a little more sometimes.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm overall a pretty chill dude, I socialize a lot with the community unless I get trolled then I just try to push away from that specific chat.

Welcome aboard! Name changed to match in game.

@LordZelkova