• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Ideas] Add more role playing to hero craft

1. Have a grand arena center at spawn
Adds a more realistic feel to the server if we have players who want to pvp in the arenas are all at a location. This also clears most of those annoying things such as: combat logged after arena while in safe zone, and not knowing who here or afk to accept duels. Having a location for arena battles also allows for a location to have pvp arena rankings posted.

2.Have bounties in the black market
Killing people for money is exactly what the black-market is about! I also think we should have people turn in the persons head to collect the reward. Placing bounties and accepting bounties should be done here.

Post your ideas to add to role playing :)

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Dungeons, karma, and increased emphasis on custom/well built maps are all something I hope to see increase rp.

As to your suggestions: 1. Until the Arena bug is fixed, you will never see players queuing in a common area. Pvp listings could be cool, but would have to be automated, since they update continuously.
2. What? Bounties is not what the black market is for, the black market is for dangerous business transactions. Roleplay requires a bit of conscious effort, you sometimes cannot shoehorn things into existing structures. I also do not see the need for a "head sink" especially not one that rewards in coin. It could be cool if you could avoid all placement fees (been taken out already I believe) if the bounty was placed while in a certain area.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
1. We had the "Pits" in DragonGuarde, as well as an official aboveground arena. Both were better than the current schematic in my opinion.

2. The black market is hopeless... heh.