• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Idea Thread! (of awesomeness (and boredom))

Algsa777

TNT
Now this is a half-arsed suggestion thread that thought if implemented it make combat more intersting. so dont even bother bashing since i wont reply.

1. More class slots: To be precise 2 more classes, you can choose from both combat and profession. So you could have 3 combat classes and 1 profession for a more PvPing oriented build, 2 combat classes and 2 profession for a more balanced build, and 1 combat class and 3 profession for a more support/ult oriented build. (as for HP, i would say double all classes HP by 2 and have all the classes HP just add up, so stamina and MP might have to be tweaked for this to work tho.)

2. Break up Crafter classes and add 3 more Profession Specs (Breeder, Rider, Summoner)
Mystic: Achemist, Scribe (use of anvil,) and Enchanter (Make is so enchanter doesnt lose exp while enchanting but have long cd and mana, also use of anvil.)
Laborer: Farmer, Miner, and Smith (use of anvil.)
Scholar: Engineer, Mason, and Merchant.
(Thank TheTXLibra for these categories)
Tamer: Breeder (remove wolves from Ranger then allow Breeder to breed, spawn, and tame wolves and ocelots,) Rider (Ride pigs, cave spiders, spiders, and ofc OTHER PLAYERS!,) and Summoner (allow Summoner to create Wither to fight agaisnt in certain places, also create snow golems and iron golems to protect them!)

3. Make it so all combat classes have some non-PvP ascpect, and all Profession have a PvP-ascpect so each class combonation play uniquely.

Sidenotes!: As for weapons/tool every class would do different dmg with them (so no 0dmg with X weapon this mean even weapons X class cant equip.) and all dmg would stack up so X class with work well with Y class due to X class giving the most class to Z tool of X class's path and since Z toll is Y class's primary weapon.
Also if a player would double up on the same class they would get an upgraded version of said skill that cost more, and if 2 of the classes that player has have the same skill, said class get the same skill twice so 2 different cooldowns!

Note: And for what ever reason you didnt read the beginning I will state it again: Dont bother bashing this thread since I wont reply and will most likely just F-palm your post.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Please go back and re-read how to make a suggestion, and which suggestions are not helpful. Thank you!