• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug ICs do not trigger updates on top of the block

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
This is a new problem that I've never seen before.

Normally if you have a block with a lever on the side, and you flip the lever, it will trigger a toggle/update on the top of that block, for instance if there is redstone wire, a redstone torch, or a redstone lamp on top of the block.

This works fine, however if the block with the lever is an IC, it no longer updates on the top of the block. This is one of the most compact ways to use ICs and is required for a lot of the ways I use them.

This always worked fine, but after we had disabled ICs for a long time, and now re-enabled them, it isn't working.

The only outputs that seem to be working for ICs at the moment is if you have redstone wire leading off of the lever.

edit:
Also applies to block updates to the side of the block, for instance if you place a redstone torch on the side of the IC.

I have tested this with normal as well as self-triggered ICs. Both have the same problem.

edit2: Having same problem testing locally. I have opened a thread on the SQ89q forums:
http://forum.sk89q.com/threads/ics-do-not-trigger-connected-redstone-on-top-sides-of-the-block.9204/[DOUBLEPOST=1357785918,1357783679][/DOUBLEPOST]Feel free to close, this appears to be a Craftbook bug, not a Herocraft bug.