• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Iceyzzz's Application

Iceyzzz

Stone
In-Game Name: Iceyzzz

Location & Age: California, 14

Any Server Bans: None :)

Referral: N/A

Reason You Should Be Accepted: I have loved Minecraft for years, and now I've found the official server that created the Hero's plugin! This was by far, my most favorite plugin ever and I would love to indulge myself in this server. I will try my best to follow rules, and I am very polite.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for the creators of the Hero's plugin, and I found out there was a server.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I've voted all seven times today.

Do You Agree to Herocraft's EULA and ToS?: Yes.

Special Key: HCI7
Subscribed to Youtube Channel?: I would if I had a Youtube account. x_x

Additional Information: I love to build, work together with others, and have fun. Here's some screenshots of a little plot my brother and I worked together to build.
Thank you for reviewing my application. :) View attachment 74692013-07-10_11.18.48.png 2013-07-10_11.19.02.png

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Reason You Should Be Accepted: I have loved Minecraft for years, and now I've found the official server that created the Hero's plugin! This was by far, my most favorite plugin ever and I would love to indulge myself in this server. I will try my best to follow rules, and I am very polite.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for the creators of the Hero's plugin, and I found out there was a server.

Additional Information: I love to build, work together with others, and have fun. Here's some screenshots of a little plot my brother and I worked together to build.
Thank you for reviewing my application. :) View attachment 7469View attachment 7470 View attachment 7471
Reviewing

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Thank you for reviewing my application. :) View attachment 7469View attachment 7470 View attachment 7471
You seem good to go :)
Welcome to Herocraft!
Also check your inbox ;)