• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

i want to join

1.In-game name:lilladragon80
2.Location & Age:18 years and location sweden
3.Previous Bans No previous bans
4.Referral(s): i dont know.
5.Reason you should be accepted:I love pvp,magic,fantasy,building and cool servers like herocraft.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft? i have heard about it at minestatus and youtube.
7.Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
8.Additional Info: i often write very fast so i spell wrong very easily,sorry i dont know what happend with the text.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

All server i played on with my good buildings is offline or have restarted so nothing i built is left or the owner has destroyed the building because i wasnt online for a long time. because they desrtoyed the server i can send on pretty uggly building at one faction server

i cant upload file of that house you will ned to see for yourself at this server then factionaction.fragnet.net my faction is assassins. join that and you can se my only building that is left

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Fuck adding screenshots. Just lengthen your application. Give us good reason(s) to why we should add you to the whitelist!

Ok i have searched for this kind of server since i started minecraft. and i love the herocraft plugin i have tested it on another server but i lost the ip i have played minecraft for nearly one year. it is my birthday today if that helps.and i promise i whould never brake eny rules. give me a chance and only so you know i will leave on one boat trip for 2-3 weeks i leave tlater today. so send one yes or no email at this email [email protected]

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
just add that to your application. and we don't send the acceptances to emails. we PM them to you.

i have seen your server pictures and i can say it seems like it is on of the best servers ever it is so awesome and cool.
and i will do what ever i can to be a good member to the server

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Add all the info to your application in this format:

1.In-game name:
2.Location & Age:
3.Previous Bans
4.Referral(s):
5.Reason you should be accepted:
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?
7.Have you voted for Herocraft:
8.Additional Info:

ok
my ingame name is lilladragon80
location sweden age 18years old
i have no previous bans but i was put in jail at one server once
reason i should be accept is that i love all rpg fanatasy server with classes and i have seen some pictures of the server and it is awesome.i heard about herocraft at minestatus,youtube and at planet minecraft you server is pretty famous
and i of course i voted for herocraft it is the best server ever i writes very fast so my spelling gets wrong i am one animal lover. i also plays at this server factionaction.fragnet.net,sincraft.servegame.com:25565,supernovamc.no-ip.biz and i really wish that i plays at

Herocraft.zapto.org:25565