• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I want to apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernib201

Dirt
My mine craft name is Fernib201(I just randomly chose it lol).
My location is Urbana Illinois and my age is 15.
I sadly admit I have been banned a few times but most of them people were hacking and I reported it and got banned! Another time someone griefed me I reported it nothing happened for 6 days then I freaking tnted his base and I got banned on to the next subject.
I kinda have a referral from where I got this server it was on a curse page explaining heroes my favorite plugin with x level it says "Great might head back to hero craft soon" so I checked it out and here I am.
I love the heroes plugin ( read above ) and when you read that you'll know how I know this has heroes it's also in the name lol I also love pvping if allowed raiding.
Read above the above to know why I want to join sorry but I just don't like rewriting things also for above I can also make everyone laugh so I'm a funny dude(iPad Sontag dare say lol) lol( RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
After this I'll vote for you don't worry I will.
All of my info is up there you'll know why I ain't posting it srry...............

Also all those spaces are there cause Im writing it on my iPad. I REALLY wanna join this server if not I have a back up so I won't complain about it. BUH BYE. Also if I'm accepted say I'm accepted and I can play if declined say that and I cannot play.

Fernib201

Dirt
Sorry i dont know the server names but the reason i griefed is because i didnt know that was against the rules it said nothing about griefing.

Fernib201

Dirt
I dont keep track of the servers if im banned i remove it if i dont like it i remove it. So it isnt easy to go back and look through every single one

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry, but I am going to have to DENY you application to Herocraft.

It seems that you have a large background of bans.. most of which are for hacking..

Hacking isn't tolerated on Herocraft and I don't think I can trust you not to do it again..

I wish you the best of luck on another server.

Fernib201

Dirt
I HAVE NEEVEER HACKED IN MY LIFE ITS IMPOSSIBLE I NEVER HACKED I SERIOUSLY TRUTHFULLY NEVER HACKED ARE YOU LYING I NEVER HACKED NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER HACKED IM NOT LYING I NEVER HACKED NEVER HACKED

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok calm down dude. I misread "I have been banned a few times but most of them people were hacking and I reported it and got banned! "

But how is that even possible? Why would you get banned for that?

Fernib201

Dirt
I DONT KNOW THE OWNER SAID THERE WAS NO HACKERS BUT I TRIED TO PROVE IT TO HIM THEN I GOT KICKED TRIED AGAIN THEN GOT BANNED

Fernib201

Dirt
YOU ALSO SAID MOST OF WHICH THAT WAS THE ONLY ONE ASSOICATED WITH HACKS AND I SAID ASSOCIATED I DIDNT EVEN HACK SO EITHER YOUR LYING OR THERES A MISTAKE IF YOUR LYING I
WILL REPORT YOU I KNOW YOUR HAPPY ABOUT YOUR NEW RANK IF NOT THEN IIM SRRY AND THERES A MISTAKE

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, I was going to try and reassess your application. But you are making it very difficult for me. Spamming randomly and PM'ing me.

Your little tantrum isn't going to get anywhere with me. Your DENIAL still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.