• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion I suggest the tax system be revisted

Bladewrath

Legacy Supporter 7
I paid my taxes early this time and my region is being threatened to be deregioned tommorow. I did not know I had to take screen shots of payments. I do not trust your system. There is no protection from people losing my money and threatening my region. Pe often go unanswered if there is any response at all. I do not know who I turn too. Vousti has not protection. I request that all taxes be stopped until a system that verifies that we are paying is set in place at the time we make payment. The system needs a overhaul. I am going to pay again which make me upset becuase it is unfair.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I paid my taxes early this time and my region is being threatened to be deregioned tommorow. I did not know I had to take screen shots of payments. I do not trust your system. There is no protection from people losing my money and threatening my region. Pe often go unanswered if there is any response at all. I do not know who I turn too. Vousti has not protection. I request that all taxes be stopped until a system that verifies that we are paying is set in place at the time we make payment. The system needs a overhaul. I am going to pay again which make me upset becuase it is unfair.

You just proved yourself wrong by saying "I did not know I had to take screen shots of payments. I do not trust your system."..... Just put a date in the chat box after each payment and take a picture, its really not that hard...

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Taxes are being implemented beginning MondayMay 7th 2012.

No matter WHEN your township was incorporated, the weekly tax is due on MONDAY at 8PM CST. To pay taxes do /money pay Lastivity (or another admin) and take a screenshot.
So it is unfair that you didn't know you had to take a screenshot because you chose not to read the thread in the town section of the forums that stated the rules of town taxes?