• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I keep dying... Help?!

ehovda321

Stone
I keep dying in Herocraft, specifically, I keep getting killed by Necromancers... they constantly kill me. I have secured a location and built a house and gathered resources and stuff.. and now this Necromancer is claiming my house and killing me alot... So... what should I do? Just move out and secure another location?

MajorasMask

Ungodly
You could join a town! :) Apply for one on the forums. ;) Towns give you protection within a region, raiders won't be able to attack you there.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
You can't claim the house of an active player, unless he's just telling you he's going to keep killing you until you move. If he starts building in it, that's against the rules.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I keep dying in Herocraft, specifically, I keep getting killed by Necromancers... they constantly kill me. I have secured a location and built a house and gathered resources and stuff.. and now this Necromancer is claiming my house and killing me alot... So... what should I do? Just move out and secure another location?
Are you sure your house is more then 100 blocks away from a township? If yes, then he can't claim your house :)

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I'd suggest trying to join a town/guild. If not, I would make sure to vote daily and either buy diamonds to get into an MA and level up or get supplies and grind (you can do this in the wild or the dungeon at spawn).

buy diamonds to get into an MA and level up or get supplies and grind (you can do this in the wild or the dungeon at spawn).

Hello :) I keep dying a lot as well. But because monsters kill me when I go outside of my house. One skellie I can handle, if two, I'm dead meat
What's an MA
So there's a dungeon at spawn? Where exactly?