• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I have already been whitelisted... Tom_Dearinger

Tom_Dearinger

Legacy Supporter 4
When trying to build in the new map outside of the town boundries the game notifies me saying I need to be whitelisted. I have already been whitelisted. Can someone help please?

Thanks,

Tom

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I will add you to the list. On behalf of the staff I apologize for this issue. The Admins will have you readded as soon as they are able. It seems to be an issue that is happening to a fair few, so you are not the only one. =)

@monkeymonk78 - Although this is not quite an application, you are not staff so please do not post on any of these threads. The staff is aware of the issue and working hard to fix it.

Tom_Dearinger

Legacy Supporter 4
As of right now, i am still not able to do stuff. I assume it will take a while to fix this..
Thank you for your help! :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
As of right now, i am still not able to do stuff. I assume it will take a while to fix this..
Thank you for your help! :)

I have your name on the list, there is nothing more I can do at this time. This is something Kainzo himself has to fix ((I believe Kainzo is the only one)). I have send him a PM with other names as well, so again, please be patient.