• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I have a complaint here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was griefed than dismissed by a supposed admin. Not sure if Faze_GuyLeDouch3 is actually an admin. But I was told he was. I spent 500 souls to lock a door and someone broke around the door and stole stuff from my chests. In the rules it says that's illegal, but Faze told me, "I'm an admin and say it's legal now, so it's legal." Can someone please look into this, this is ridiculous. I worked hard for what I had, than harder for the souls to secure said stuff, and someone breaks the rules an admin supporting it.... This is a little ridiculous. Also looking into the grief would be appreciated. I know I won't get the stuff back, but justice is much appreciated.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
No, Gangsta_Kl3n is not a HC Admin. Impersonating HC staff is against the rules. Sorry you got caught up in this. @Kainzo @Admins

I'm curious about the LWC'd door yet the walls could be broken through - did these blocks not have region protection ie a town or personal region? Perhaps there's more to discuss/learn here?

spiralz

Obsidian
I was griefed than dismissed by a supposed admin. Not sure if Faze_GuyLeDouch3 is actually an admin. But I was told he was. I spent 500 souls to lock a door and someone broke around the door and stole stuff from my chests. In the rules it says that's illegal, but Faze told me, "I'm an admin and say it's legal now, so it's legal." Can someone please look into this, this is ridiculous. I worked hard for what I had, than harder for the souls to secure said stuff, and someone breaks the rules an admin supporting it.... This is a little ridiculous. Also looking into the grief would be appreciated. I know I won't get the stuff back, but justice is much appreciated.
You would be better off locking a chest rather than a door. If you want to switch to a locked chest, do /unlock, click the door (and get 500s back), then type /lock and click the chest you want to lock.

TheManiac23

Legacy Supporter 9
Its only griefing if you break blocks without replacing them. Quote from hc.to/rules
"Destroying blocks in another player's structure is acceptable if the exact blocks are replaced."

If he didnt replace the block you can /pe it ingame and report the grief. He will be punished then.

Um it says my brother has been ban for griefing... If that pertains to what happened at my house, it doesn't make sense since he had permission to enter said door and owns the house adjacent to mine, so he stores his stuff in my home, being I had a locked door.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Um it says my brother has been ban for griefing... If that pertains to what happened at my house, it doesn't make sense since he had permission to enter said door and owns the house adjacent to mine, so he stores his stuff in my home, being I had a locked door.

Have your brother post an appeal @ Hc.to/Appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.