• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion I dont want to grumble or anything but...

szatanista

Soulsand
Sooo long story short, I had a one month break from the Herocraft...I was excited to start playing again because I though there will be some class balance changes or something...and I gotta say im a bit dissapointed. Bloodmage and Disciple are still shit while wizard and ninja are still op. Are there any plans or something? Becase now I just lost all intrest in playing.

Sorry for my bad englando plz no copy pasterino

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Obviously you didnt take a good look at the changes, wizard isn't OP and niether is ninja anymore.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm trying to push some big changes with all the classes. It will take some time.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Sooo long story short, I had a one month break from the Herocraft...I was excited to start playing again because I though there will be some class balance changes or something...and I gotta say im a bit dissapointed. Bloodmage and Disciple are still shit while wizard and ninja are still op. Are there any plans or something? Becase now I just lost all intrest in playing.

While Disciple and Bloodmage are currently not where the balance team would like them they are still decent in their own right.

As for ninja and wizard I really suggest you read this:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/patch-notes-11-29-13-to-12-15-13.47374/

Blackjack was removed on Ninja and CDs were raised on wizard. It's hard to judge balance properly atm because keybinds are out, but these classes are not god like anymore.

szatanista

Soulsand
Sorry my bad I didnt noticed the patch notes, just straight up came her to bitch about disciple being ...weak

szatanista

Soulsand
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

YAAAAAY+INTERNET+FIGHT+_6fb4b0ba59ddc0c0f19f9b98f56c1c9c.jpg

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

It takes time. We're working on it though. Sweeping changes cant just come in without testing an debate. The balance team is active in the debate of the changes. With my "vision" (tm) it will get done. All hybrid style classes are weaker due to the attribute system, something we new would happen but there's not a "quick and easy" fix to that.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
It takes time. We're working on it though. Sweeping changes cant just come in without testing an debate. The balance team is active in the debate of the changes. With my "vision" (tm) it will get done. All hybrid style classes are weaker due to the attribute system, something we new would happen but there's not a "quick and easy" fix to that.
Hybrid classes get more attribute points! /sarcasm