• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug I don't have any permissions

Vendicer

Iron
I came back to game after a month or so break, and now I have no perms. I can't even type /pe create, i can't open chests, i can't break blocks,create blocks or use commands whatsoever. Help please

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
EDIT: Ignore the fool who speaks not of what they know, but of what they have no idea about.

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I came back to game after a month or so break, and now I have no perms. I can't even type /pe create, i can't open chests, i can't break blocks,create blocks or use commands whatsoever. Help please
Provided it was removed only because of the inactivity, bump it saying you need your perms back. Data is removed if you go inactive for performance reasons.
If there was more to it... then there was more to it. Can't say much more.
We actually don't remove players from the whitelist due to inactivity - if they were added, they should stay so... So just bump your application.