• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I can't find this thread >:(

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
I know it exists, I've seen it before, like way back in September, but I've been looking for a good 40 minutes to no avail.

It's a thread that a bunch of Proctors and Guides were posting the worst, or funnniest, or just interesting Whitelist Applications they've seen. Anybody know of this thread, could you link me please!? :D

Because this one, especially @applelove 's response deserves to be on it. I was crying from laughter....

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I know it exists, I've seen it before, like way back in September, but I've been looking for a good 40 minutes to no avail.

It's a thread that a bunch of Proctors and Guides were posting the worst, or funnniest, or just interesting Whitelist Applications they've seen. Anybody know of this thread, could you link me please!? :D
I also could not find it. :(

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You could always create a new "Hall of Fame/Shame" thread. I tried searching for the original thread as well because I think I came across it at one point...but I cannot find it either.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7

Because this one, especially @applelove 's response deserves to be on it. I was crying from laughter....

I'm sure it was @gabizou who made that thread.

EDIT: Which I'm sure used to be in The "Lists" section but is no longer there.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I love reading funny applications. Someone should make a new or revive the old thread :)