• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

I am asking and hoping!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I am an alchemist and the potions party of alchemy is very difficult ATM.

So im asking that u add recipes for different potion items, like nether warts, blaze rod and other similar items. I know a necromancer could obtain these but not everyone wants to be Necromancer/Alchemist

BTW: These following recipes were not working

-SugarCane

-Slimeball

* @Kainzo

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I believe that potion making/brewing is not in the game at the moment due to the fact some potions are just INSANE. I am sure Kainzo and the team are busy working on a balanced way to impliment this into the game.

Trop

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Hopefully necromancers won't be the only way into the nether. I get that our server encourages parties and groups, but even the most well put together party will have troubles getting in and out of the nether alive. Just think, you necromancer suddenly poofs, and you're trapped in the nether until he comes back. Plus, us die-hard warriors are screwed.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
But im looking for a way to use potions and gather those potion items without the use of a necromancer. And now tomorrow false book is gone which means no cauldrons=i am now practically useless :(