• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How far have you made it?

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
So guys and gals of HeroCraft!

The Mob Arena has been out a few days, so here it goes.

What is your best record (waves) in the Mob Arena.

My best effort so far is round 20.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
My record in temple is 8... damn wave #2 creeper waves :(
(not to mention pigman wave at #4)

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
How about highest wave without abuse of hiding in a corner spamming pulse and using slimes to stall rounds...

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
I just wanna group with anyone that wants to group with me i wanna level bad and have some fun, but because of the time difference where im at usually hard to find a group =( should come out with a Noob Arena for people like me heheheh. Where no one loves me and wants to group, so i make it to a few waves then die lol oh well ill just keep hoping for a day off where im at to where i can get some good arena time with the boys or anyone who wants to group with me =) i suck BUT I TRY hehehehe

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Beat round 51 (final round) on Temple last night, with a top tier group! It was pretty intense, since we lost some of our AoE to bad luck and bad binds (be very careful if you bind /ma leave!) Still, despite the odds, we were able to slay mob after mob after mob- so much fun!

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Beat round 51 (final round) on Temple last night, with a top tier group! It was pretty intense, since we lost some of our AoE to bad luck and bad binds (be very careful if you bind /ma leave!) Still, despite the odds, we were able to slay mob after mob after mob- so much fun!

Impressive! I still haven't had much luck.