• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How do you prefer to live in a town?

How do you prefer to live in a town?

• Total voters

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Just wanted to take a poll to see what the community prefers when they make a town or join a town. Please use the poll above the thread. If you prefer 2 of them but not the 3rd or anything of that combination, post below on the thread since I was dumb and forgot to click the "allow multiple answers" button. :)

1) A dug up cave/room for them.
2) A plot outlined for them to make their own house.
3) Pre-made house or room and just furnish it with whatever you want and storage.
4) I don't care. (Only choose this if you are 100% sure you don't care)

Last edited:

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
In my town I generally build all the houses to make sure they stick to the town theme and lore. If there is a player joining the town who thinks he can do that, I allow him to proof his proficiency.
I have some in my town that can build, some cannot, some can but no the kind of buildings the town requires, which is why it's most of the time pre-made by myself.

- No vote from my side, since I've had one player building his own house and it's great.

Last edited:

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Honestly, it depends on the pre-made home. In Victoria, I'm fine with it because I love the style and a lot of work is put into them.

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
I enjoy building in any type of situation, it gives me a good way of coming up with new ideas but I do also enjoy coming to a set plot for a little uniformity every once-in-a-while.
I voted for "A dug up room or cave to move into"

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
It honestly depends,

Last map I lived in a giant Under-city, all was fine and I loved it, it looked great and everything.

This map I live in a tiny shack, it is all fine and good.

However I prefer pre-built houses as I am not that....good at building and, lets face it, I am lazy.